How do I contact Hulu to cancel subscription: Easy Ways
There are various options on how to contact Hulu to cancel subscription. You can cancel your subscription through mobile, desktop, web, iPhone/Android, or third-party billing.
Go to Hulu.com on your browser, log into your account, choose the name, and then “Account”. Go below and select the “Cancel” button. Sign into your App on Android and click the “Account” option. And then, the “Cancel” button next to Cancel Your Subscription.
If you’ve created your Hulu account through your phone, cancel subscriptions using those services. Apart from this, some options help you to connect with the Hulu support team and cancel your subscription.
Canceling Your Hulu Subscription
This is the way you can drop your Hulu membership by means of work area, versatile or outsider charging.
Sometimes, the simplest way to cancel a subscription is by pulling out your laptop, desktop, or what have you. Let’s get straight into the steps:
Step 1: Head to Hulu.com and log in to your account.
Step 2: Select your name at the top right corner and click on Account.
Step 3: Click the Cancel button at the bottom of the page.
Step 4: You may get the option to pause your subscription, click on the Continue to Cancel button.
Step 5: Ignore additional offers, then select the No, Continue to Cancel button.
We have awful news assuming that you're an iPhone client. You can't drop your membership utilizing the iOS Hulu application, in spite of having the option to make one (a genuine Inn California-type circumstance). Appleheads, you're not altogether without choices. Avoid further down for subtleties on the best way to drop by means of iTunes.
However, Android users are in the clear. If that’s you, cancel your subscription using the following steps:
Step 1: Open the Hulu app on your device.
Step 2: Click on the Account icon in the bottom right corner.
Step 3: Select Cancel in the Cancel Your Subscription section.
Otherwise you can call also at Hulu Support number is +1-888-712-4221 which is available at 24*7 hours.
What options do I have when cancelling my Hulu subscription?
If you want to cancel your subscription, you can still access your account until the period ends. You can select to pause your subscription for up to 12 weeks using another service. Once it expires, your subscription will be reactivated, and your credit card will be charged from your previous subscription rate. The platform offers different plans or add-ons with extra fees. Thus, you can remove add-ons instead of cancelling the subscription.
Also Read:- Does Hulu Have Customer Service
How to stop my Hulu subscription?
The given steps help you to pause your subscription. You can stop your subscription for up to 12 weeks or change your plan. Follow these procedures:
- Open the Hulu app and visit the “Account” page.
- Find the “Your Subscription” section
- Search the option saying “Pause Your Subscription.”
- Tap on the “Pause” button and select how long you want to stop
- Once done, hit the “Submit” button
Once the period ends, your subscriptions will restart automatically, and you’ll be charged monthly using your credit card.
How to cancel a Hulu subscription? [Different Options]
On the web
The simple way to cancel your Hulu subscription is through the Hulu website. For this, follow the steps:
- Open your preferred browser and visit Hulu.com
- Log into your account using your login information
- Select the “Account” option
- Now, choose the “Cancel” button under Your Subscription menu
- Next, click the “Continue to Cancel” option
You can create your account easily on your iPhone, but you cannot unsubscribe. Thus, use the website to manage your subscription. Therefore, you must address the subscription on the Android version of the Hulu app:
- Open the App and click the “Account” option
- Tap on it and enter your password again
- Hit the “Cancel” button next to Cancel Your Subscription
- Choose the reason and hit the “Continue to Cancel” option
Regardless, you can pause your account for up to 12 weeks. If you don’t want to wait for your services, click “Continue to cancel”.
Through Third-Party Billing
This platform offers several third-party subscription services to its customers. This includes Spotify, Amazon, Roku, Disney+, and more. To cancel your subscription, choose the service for which you pay. Go to Hulu’s support page, select the billing provider, and cancel your subscription.
Hulu Free Trial
If you are using the Hulu free trial, cancel the subscription before the time ends to avoid paying extra charges. Follow the below tips:
- Visit Hulu.com, tap on your name and Choose the “Account” option
- Scroll down and find Cancel Your Subscription and hit the “Cancel” button
- Ignore the Pause Subscription page and hit the “Continue to Cancel” option.
- Enter why you want to cancel your subscription, and your trial will end.
Many cable companies provide subscriptions as an add-on service. If you subscribe to these services, you must cancel your subscription using those providers from your account. To do so, contact the service provider and ask them to cancel your Hulu subscription.
On Playstation 4
Hulu supports many video game systems like Xbole consoles and PlayStation 4. If you have subscribed to Hulu on PS 4, follow the given tips to cancel it:
- On the App’s home screen, choose “Settings.”
- Select “Account Management” and then “Account Information.”
- To manage your subscription, choose “Playstation Subscriptions”
Read Also:- How do i Speak to a Live Person at Hulu
How to change your Hulu plan or add-ons?
You can modify or change your plan as per your needs. Follow the below points:
- Visit the Hulu website and log in.
- Tap on “Account picture.”
- Scroll to the “Your Subscription” section and choose “Manage Plan.”
- To modify add-ons, select “Manage Add-ons.”
- To confirm, choose the “Review Changes” option
How to contact Hulu to cancel my subscription?
After using the above options, if you cannot connect with the Hulu customer support team, you can call +1-888-712-4221 to speak with a live person at Hulu. They are available 24*7, from 9 am to 6 pm. Once your call is connected, discuss your issue with the representative. You can also connect with them using the live chat feature in the App or email. The representative team will help you by providing the exact solutions as soon as possible.
The Bottom Line
Using these options, you can easily contact Hulu to cancel your subscription +1-888-712-4221. There are several options that you can use to withdraw your Hulu subscription. You can cancel your Hulu subscription anytime using these options. Besides, if you find this page helpful, share your experience by writing in the sections below.
How do I connect with Hulu to cancel my account?
There are some other options that you can use to contact Hulu customer service. You can call, email, or chat with the support team and get their help to cancel your account.
How do I cancel Hulu on Android?
- Open the Hulu app and click on the “Account” option
- Enter your password if required
- Hit on the “Cancel” button next to Cancel Your Subscription.
How do I speak with a live person at Hulu?
To speak with a live person at Hulu, call +1-888-712-4221. The representative team are available 24*7 to assist you.