How to Find My Facebook Account by My Name: 2023 (Quick Method)
This blog will discuss the best ways to Find My Facebook Account by My Name. Follow the below-mentioned information if you have an account on Facebook.
Facebook is one of the most used platforms worldwide because of its interactive, captivating, and engaging content. Besides, the platform is for earning, marketing, education, entertainment, and many more.
Moreover, if you have lost your email address or mobile number, and don’t know the recovery process, keep reading the guide. Here, we will provide solutions to help you find your Facebook account using your name.
So, trust me, and let’s begin.
Procedure to find my Facebook account by name
To find your Facebook account by your name, you must follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
- Now, enter your information and complete the form. (Ensure you’re using the same device you’ve used while signing in to your Facebook account).
- Next, search for the account that you want to recover.
- You can find your account using your name, email address, or phone number.
- Thus, follow the on-screen prompts to reset your account’s password.
How to see my Facebook username?
Once you find the name, follow the steps to determine your username if you don’t remember the phone number or email address:
- Log into other Facebook account like a friend’s account.
- Tap on the search icon, where you’ll see your username.
- Write the username at the beginning of the address bar.
- At last, with this account, you’re ready to sign in to Facebook.
Using Trusted Contacts, How To Recover My Facebook Account?
You must use the process below to recover your Facebook account using trusted contacts if the abovementioned process doesn’t work. This feature lets you provide your friends with a unique code. Thus, it can be used to get access to your lost account. Follow the steps to use trusted contacts:
- First, open Facebook and log in with another account.
- Now, tap on the option Report this Profile.
- Next, navigate to recover.
- Once done, you’re able to recover your account.
- Facebook will ask you to verify your number and ask a friend for a code. You can also connect with your trusted contacts for a unique security code.
Furthermore, you must go through the below tips to recover your Facebook account using selected trusted contacts:
- First off, open Facebook
- And then, log into your account
- Now, for each trusted connection, Facebook provides an individual URL.
- Ask your friends to use the URL and get a unique security code
- Finally, use this code to recover your Facebook account
Five Things you should never Post on Facebook
Below are some things that you should never post on Facebook or other platforms:
- False statements about someone
- Your full date of birth
- Adult Content
- Live location
- Personal phone number and home address
The Bottom Line
We hope this article helps you to Find My Facebook Account by My Name. Thus, it’s very much vital that you must remember your login credentials to recover your Facebook account. Apart from your name, you can also find your account using your phone number and email address. Besides, if you still have any issues while finding an account, you must visit Facebook Help Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I log in to my friend’s account and recover my Facebook?
Yes, by logging through your friend’s account, you can recover your Facebook account.
Does Facebook provide any link to recover my account?
Yes, Facebook will send you a link to recover your account. Thus, you can access the link through your friend’s account.
Can I Find My Facebook Account by my Name?
Yes, you can find your Facebook account by your name. Follow the procedures to do so:
- Visit the Facebook website and enter your name
- Now, you’ll be asked to provide some additional information, including your phone number or email address
- Once done, you’re able to log into your account using your name and password
How do I find my Facebook username?
Follow the steps to find your Facebook username:
- Open Facebook and click on your Profile icon
- Once done, hit on the squared three dots
- Move ahead, and you’ll find your profile link.