How can I get started on the Facebook marketplace?
Facebook is a name that is highly reckoned and is familiar to everyone. This social media site lets the users learn about news, friends' posts, and the latest feed updates. The best part of this FB is that there are no distance barriers. You are free to do a live chat with anyone all across the globe. Another feature is FB Messenger that maintains privacy while chatting. One of the incredible features that cannot be overlooked is the Facebook marketplace that helps you to do online business. If you want to get a marketplace on Facebook or you have any technical queries with this then consider seeking the help of the experts.
The technical team experts of Facebook is around the clock to help you in every possible manner. Some of the most common queries that have been reported to the techies regarding the FB marketplace are listed below along with their solutions:
How do I get to the Facebook marketplace?
- At first, you need to go to your FB account on the internet browser.
- Login to the account with the credentials.
- In the left sidebar, click on the Marketplace icon.
- After this, you need to choose an item category on from the left sidebar
- Here, search for the item from the top of the page.
- There are options to filter the result by ‘location or price’
- At last, tap on the listing to view an item
If you get any issue in using the FB marketplace then make sure to talk to the technical team.
Why can't I get Marketplace on Facebook?
Many times, users say that they can't access Facebook marketplace. This can happen because of various reasons. Some limitations are there because of which you will not be able to access the FB marketplace. Let’s have a close look at each of these reasons:
- This can happen to you if you’re in a country or a region where the FB marketplace is not available to the users. Today, there are only 70 counties in which this feature of Facebook is available. If you’re having this issue then might be region is not having this FB feature.
- If you are not 18 or above then you might not access the Facebook marketplace.
- You might have listed something on your FB marketplace that is not as per the FB policies.
To get more help on this, you’ll have to contact the FB customer support to guide the users with each solution.
How can I see my FB marketplace profile?
To get to marketplace Facebook, you just need to go through a few instructions. If you want to see your own marketplace profile then follow these instructions:
- At first, go to your account through the Facebook app.
- Ib the left column of the News Feed page, choose the option of “Marketplace” icon.
- After this, just tap on the ‘Selling’ option in the left menu.
- Now, you will have to click on any item that you want to sell on the marketplace.
- Click on the ‘Show listings’ in the top right corner.
- Finally, just make a click on your name.
How do I get my marketplace unblocked?
If you’re not following the rules and policies of the marketplace then your FB marketplace account can be get blocked. Try out these simple steps to unblock your account:
- Go to Facebook on the browser by entering Facebook.com.
- Open your account and then choose the icon of the marketplace from the left column.
- Now, you will have to search for the ‘request review’
- Just fill a form to appeal for review.
- Once your appeal gets reviewed, you’ll be informed.
If you’re having any issue from your FB marketplace then seek the help of the technical professionals. You’ll also get the answer to how to get marketplace on Facebook.