Searching for "How to unfriend someone or remove from your friend list?"
If you are searching for "how to unfriend someone on Facebook?" then you are at the right place. Here you can learn the unfriending process on Facebook, read the full article.
What happens when you unfriend someone on Facebook?
Facebook is the largest social networking service in the world. In the second quarter of 2020, Facebook has 2.7 billion active users worldwide. Facebook is the easiest way to find your older friends or contact someone if you have not their number or email. If you are a Facebook user and do not want someone to be your friend, you can unfriend that person, he/she will not be able to see your post or activities according to your account settings.
Before the question began, what happens when you unfriend someone on Facebook? We are showing you there are two ways to unfriend someone on Facebook.
1. Classic Facebook
- Search that person on your Facebook friend list or in the search bar, which you want to unfriend from your list.
- By clicking on that person's name, go to their timeline.
- Search for Friend option, you can find this at the bottom of the cover photo.
- Click the dropdown icon at the bottom you will find "Unfriend"
- Click on Unfriend and the friend option will be converted into the "Add Friend" means you have successfully unfriend that particular person.
2. New Facebook
- Search that person on the search bar at the top and press enter
- Go to their profile by clicking on their name.
- Tap on the human icon with a tick mark, tap on this
- At the bottom, you will find the "Unfriend' in red color click on this.
- Click on confirm, you have successfully unfriend that person.
Hope that your question has resolved" How to unfriend someone on Facebook"
Note: The researchers found that 40% of people have avoided someone who unfriended them on Facebook, while 50% have not avoided, and 10% are neutral.
Keen to learn How to ban someone from a Facebook page?
Facebook is not only the medium to connect with your friends but also a business marketing platform. You can create any page and do the marketing for free. It may be a "Business or brand" or maybe a "Community or public figure" category.
If you run a community Facebook page, you can understand how important their members are? You may have to approve new members, their posts and also have to respond to that. You have to keep in mind that when a customer or your rival is trying to spam your page with unwanted rumors, it can harm your business or community page. When this type of situation occurs, you would want to ban that person from the page. Here the question began that "How to ban someone from Facebook page?"
To ban someone from page, follow steps-
- You have to log in to your Facebook that has administrator rights on that page.
- Go to your page (You can find that top of your friend list) or you can search in the search bar.
- Click on "Settings" at the right side
- Click on "People and other Pages" in the General settings at the left, a search bar will appear where all your page members are showing.
- Search for that particular member or page by typing their name.
- Click on the checkbox beside the name.
- Click on the gear icon
- Click on "Ban from Page"
- At the last click on confirm, you have successfully banned that page or people.
Willing to learn "How to hide friends list on Facebook?"
Is your Privacy is important for you? Then you search for "hide friends list Facebook"
By default Facebook enabled everyone to see your friend list. You can change this default setting to your customize one by which you can hide your friend list from everyone or you can choose only for friends (Only your friend can see your friend list) to hide your friend list follow steps
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the "Dropdown" on the top right side.
- Click on the settings, find the "Privacy" at the left side click on that.
- When you click on this you will find "Who can see your friend list" under "How people can find and contact you"
- Click on edit.
- Click on the dropdown, click "only me" or "Friends" which is comfortable for you, you have successfully changed the default setting to your customized.